DislyteThis game has been a hit addition to the already impressive collection of mobile gacha-style games. It tells a dystopian sci-fi story that is based on music. The turn-based combat allows you to build your ideal team of heroes (called Espers), and fight a variety of enemies in a series complex strategic challenges.
Spatial Tower is a very popular challenge. To access it, click through to the Infinite Miracle and go to the Trials section. Spatial Tower is the beginning trial. It has 100 levels and gets more difficult each level. You can change your squad between battles, but you may find yourself having to repeat the harder levels – 20, 30, and so on. 90 is not an exception, but we do know the best Espers for climbing the floor.
What will I face at Spatial Tower Level 90
It’s a three-wave battle, with all the enemy Espers you face being level 65. Wave one is Jiang Man and Sander, Lu Yi and Ye Suhua. But despite being quite strong on paper, they are slow off the mark and don’t really get going. You can leave Unky Chai and Ye Suhua behind, so it shouldn’t be difficult to take her out first.
Wave 2 is also very easy to jump on. You’ll face Anesidora, Lin Xiao, Catherine, Fabrice, and Mona. Be particularly careful of Catherine’s Stand Off ability which allows her colleagues to stay alive on 1HP, and Lin Xiao’s damage capability (Anesidora can also hit single targets pretty hard). These guys can be taken out quickly so you can pick them off quickly and let your stronger abilities recharge for wave 3.
Again, wave three doesn’t come that fast out of the block, starting out around the 150 SPD mark. But you’ll be facing:
- Sally(Purple). She is widely considered to be the best all round healer in the game. She also dispels debuffs and grants ATK up to her squad.
- Unas(Neutral: Damage based in SPD, which he also has the ability to grant.
- Sienna(Green). Reduces your AP and stuns. Adds SPD and ATK to all allies.
- Biondina(Purple). Blocks and dispels all buffs, while hitting hard.
- Tang Xuan(Green) : All types of random nastiness via de-buffs and damage.
If allowed they will quickly gain SPD and ATK Up, which, if you can’t match it, is devastating – especially coupled with Sally’s big heals thrown into the mix. They’re a fast team that’s hard to kill, but that also punches you hard – a nasty combination.
How do I Beat Spatial Tower 90?
Simple answer: A well-balanced Esper team with the right Relics will either fill in the gaps or maximize their strengths. Spatial Tower 90’s third wave presents a challenge with a balanced team of opponents. It’s better than nothing, and you will prevail. This isn’t like many of the Ritual or Sonic Miracle bosses, where a particular style needs to be adopted for victory. However, there are ways to get an edge.
Wave three contains two Green Espers and two Purple Espers as well as a Neutral. So, for example, if you go heavy on Orange Espers and can take out Sally and Biondina quickly, you’re left with a complete mismatch in terms of damage versus an opponent with no healing abilities left in the tank. The Espers we mention below are largely easily accessible on a F2P account, so don’t worry – any player can beat the Tower with a well-created squad of common heroes.
If you can’t be de-buffed, you’re removing half the threat of Biondina, Tang Xuan and Sienna with a single ability. Keep it up long enough to take them down, and you’re left with a mop-up operation. We’ve listed two of the best here, who are relatively easily available to all players.
- Gabrielle: Her Rush attack is on an approximately four to five-turn time limit. However, as long as she has reached level three, it grants Immunity and Def Up to all allies. It also grants solid hits to all enemies. Broadside can also increase her damage by speed and inflict DEF down on each enemy. If she has a turn before the enemy you’re starting on the right foot.
- Chang Pu: While generally seen as inferior to Sally, Chang Pu is still a great healer – and much more readily available. Her Prayer of Renewal can be reduced to a three-turn cooldown – and it heals and gives Immunity to all allies for two turns. This is paired together with a powerful single target heal and a fairly good basic attack that can decrease AP.
You can take them all out
As you’re facing a strong squad that complements each other, you’re advised to take them down one at a time. We’d recommend at least two Espers who can give knock out blows on a relatively consistent basis.
- Li Ling: A lot of players get him as their first legendary, and he works very well here – thanks in no small part to being an Orange Esper. This means that he hits Sienna as well as Tang Juan, and only suffers if Biondina singles them out. Most importantly, his Tai Chi attack does single-target damage.
- Sander: Another Orange Esper who attacks one target but needs speed to maximize his damage. Sandstorm can stun the enemy and reduce the target’s AP. Corrosion gives the enemy SPD Up and the Sandstorm a chance to do the same. His basic attack has a strong chance to reduce the target’s AP.
Dispellers and Controllers
Speed and attack buffs are key to your opponent’s strategy here, while they’re strong on de-buffing you. Let’s just accept this and focus on what they have to say about you. Toys away, not boosting your own squad. You can either de-buff them once they’re up or try to slow and stun them before they can act.
- Biondina: There’s no harm in matching like with like, especially as your opponent is relying on buffing. As well as de-buffing enemies, she also does big damage versus those without any – so if it’s a strategy you’re using, she’ll compliment it in two ways.
- Chloe: Counter-intuitive, as we’ve just suggested single-target damage – and Chloe goes off in random directions. One of those hits is always the enemy that you are targeting, and all her attacks either steal buffs from the opponents or put buff blocker in their path.
With a level 60 squad of Li Ling (Chloe), Gabrielle, Dhalia, Chang Pu, and Gabrielle, we were able to move past Spatial Tower 90. Only Dhalia and Gabrielle had exceptional SPD (200+), but it did ensure we could get Immunity up in round one and refresh it in round three with Chang Pu – after which, some danger had passed. While we’d have like more single target damage, Chloe’s ability to steal buffs was a solid trade-off. Li Ling scored all the big hits. Get in touch with Tang Xuan or Sienna as soon as possibleWe now have a full team to take on the rest of their teams.
Minecraft Jenny Mod, Redeem codes for Minecraft free, Retirement sets for Lego Star Wars 2022, best high end av receiver 2020, Cocomelon toys, Best toys for three year olds, best beyblade for 2021, best beyblade stadium, best lego game, best pixar movies ranked, Amazon top toys for Christmas 2021, best beyblade burst, Best buy columbia heights, Best fidget toys adhd, Best Lego Sets 2021, best lego technic sets, lego technic best set, Top paw, Best shin guards to use in youth soccer, best star wars lego sets, Best star wars games,